Please pray for us as Andrew & Ieva stay here in Klaipeda for the next week & as I travel to Florida to present at the Institute of College Student Values. To read about the institute or see the abstract of our workshop, click here. I'm excited to present in a new venue, as I've never attended this conference before. We're also hoping to make some good recruitment connections for LCC.
As much as I'm excited to get some Florida sun in the middle of a cold, dark Lithuanian winter (and to gain professional experience), I'm not excited about leaving my precious family here. Thankfully I'm traveling with our colleague & friend, Casey, so I'm not making all the bus, taxi & rental car rides or flights alone. But Andrew will be back here flying solo with Ieva.
Thanks for your prayers for babysitting. We still don't have a full-time person, but have found 2 students who are giving significant hours of their week to Ieva. One is here for a bit every day & the other is here every M-W-F afternoon. 3 other girls fill in the rest of the gaps. We're so thankful & hope it continues to work out (and that Ieva remains flexible).
I'll write more when I'm back in Lithuania again!
Sunshine, here I come!!
No comments:
Post a Comment