Saturday, March 10, 2007

A blog from Ieva...

Hi! This is Ieva, and my Mommy helped me write this blog to tell you about how my Auntie Hannah (who I call "Nana") is here visiting me!! It's so fun to have her here 'cause she hangs out with me a lot and loves to tickle my toes! You can see how much fun I'm having with her in this picture - she's great! We're taking a trip to Vilnius tomorrow. Mom & Dad say it's the place where I was born & we're going to show it to Auntie Hannah. My other friends Beka, Pisey & Casey (and Beka's sister, Sarah, who I haven't met yet, but who Mommy & Daddy know from when they lived in Oregon) are going to meet us there. Since they are some of my other favorite people, I'm excited to hang out with them in Vilnius, too. When my Uncle Matt (Daddy & Auntie Hannah's brother) was visiting me last fall, we showed him the city where I was born, too, and Daddy told me that we're even staying in the same apartment we stayed in with him! Now that Auntie Hannah is here, all of my family on my Dad's side have been here to see me. Mamma told me that my Uncle Corey, Aunt Leslie & cousin Eli might come to see me this summer - then everyone in my immediate family will have been here to see my home in Lithuania! I love having friends over and I'd love to show my apartment & my kitty to anyone else who wants to come visit me, too!

3 comments:

Rage said...

WOW! Ieva learned to talk really quickly! Hope you guys are having a blast!

Christian Eriksson said...

Hey,
Ieva, it seems like you are doing well. I don't have your email address either. Anyway, I just wanted to give you mine so you can email me. xianproductions@gmail.com

Christian Eriksson

Anonymous said...

you have quite the vocabulary my dear..

ing