Hi! This is Ieva writing. I wanted to tell you all about my Grandma & Grandpa Stave coming to visit me!! They left this morning to fly in an airplane to go home to Oregon. I'll fly in an airplane to see them in Oregon later this summer.
We had soooo much fun together here at my house in Klaipeda! We read lots of books together -- my favorite is "Drummer Hoff fired it off...KABABLOOM!!" we played with my toys, talked about letters and words, I got really good at my alphabet because we practiced a lot, we danced and sang and cooked and Grandma let me try wearing big girl underwear but I kept going pee-pee in them so I stayed in my pull-ups most of the time.
Yesterday we went to Palanga to eat kepta duona (that's fried bread with melted cheese) at the big HBH restaurant where there's a play area for kids. Grandma & Grandpa went to the Amber museum with Keith & Casey and some students and then walked around in the rain. After my nap when Mommy & Daddy & I came to get them, they were really wet!
It was great having so much time with Grandma & Grandpa and I can't wait to see them again this summer!
2 comments:
Aw, precious! Her hair is getting so long!
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm lovely little knickers,i want to pull them down and finger your p-ssy
Post a Comment