Sunday, February 04, 2007

What's the chance?

So this morning I made french toast for Ieva & I to eat for breakfast (daddy likes to sleep in & skip breakfast), and as I cracked the eggs into the bowl, I couldn't believe what I found. They were all big eggs...but large eggs are relatively normal, right? The first egg had a double yolk. Interesting. You don't see that every day. And then the second egg also had a double yolk. Wow - even more interesting. But then I cracked the 3rd egg & couldn't believe it as a 3rd double yolk feel out of it's shell into my bowl! What are the chances of that happening?? It's craziness, I tell you...So, Ieva & I enjoyed our extra-yolky french toast this morning. Oh, and this was how she entertained herself while I was cooking...she got geared up to go outside! She had her mittens on as well, but had to take them off to get a drink...she cracks me up!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Too wierd! At least they were all equally yoked! Ha Ha...

Mark&Britt said...

haha! Very interesing :) Thanks for the comment! I know how that feels... the University of Illinois is in my hometown, and when Mark and I were studying at LCC, the U of I Bball team went to the championship game! We stayed up all night listening to it on the internet in the laundry room of the dorm with one other die-hard fan! Good times :)