We know that Christmas isn't all about the presents... however... over the course of our Christmas break, we had 5 different family present opening sessions!The first was in Hawaii after we exchanged names among those of us there - the immediate members of the Stave family. (the Christmas tree in our apartment pictured)

The second was in The Dalles on Christmas day at Grandma & Grandpa Smith's with Vicki's 3 siblings & their families (the first time I've been with all of them at one time)! We are pictured here with Andrew's Grandma & Grandpa Smith.
The third was the day after Christmas in Beaverton at Grandma & Grandpa Stave's with Tom's siblings & their families where we again had perfect attendance (and even the addition of 2 boyfriends). Pictured here is the entire Tom Stave family.
The fourth was at Buz & Barb's (Kim's folks) in Paw Paw(Michigan) on the 29th. Ieva & I are pictured here opening presents at my mom & dad's.If you count the present we opened from Corey, Leslie & Elijah (Kim's brother, sister-in-law & nephew) when we spent the night at their place in Portland on our way to Hawaii on the night of the 13th, then I guess technically, that makes 6. It was crazy!
1 comment:
We love keeping up-to-date on your journey! And what a whirlwind of a journey you've had the past month! Whew! I was exhausted just reading it. Still praying for you guys.
Post a Comment