Tuesday, October 24, 2006

My Uncle Matt is here!

From Ieva:
Today, after nearly two months of traveling, my Uncle Matt & his friend Sage came to see me! I wasn't sure what I thought of them at first...they both have big beards and looked a little weird to me, but they've been really nice and I think I'm going to like having them around. Uncle Matt is trying really hard to make me smile. He likes to play fun games like peek-a-boo with me!


Sage is a really nice guy, too. He talks to me a lot and lets me play with his stuff. Today I tore apart a bunch of tea bags he brought all the way from Korea. He didn't mind and said I was funny.
I don't know how long Uncle Matt & Sage will stay here in Klaipeda with us, but it's fun having them here!

No comments: